Friday 23 September 2011

Bronzing Secrets

My facial bone structure is awful.... I have no cheekbones and no jaw line, great. But, I have taught myself to contour my cheeks and give me the appearance of cheekbones! All by using bronzer, it's literally amazing and it's so easy :D 


Firstly, it's dead IMPORTANT you use a matte bronzer, you want it to look as real as possible and glittery bronzer will blow your cover!! I highly recommend MUA bronzer, it was £1 and the quality is fab.


I have shade 3 as I thought it was the nicest shade and was suitable for my skin tone.


Only 2 brushes needed, here I have a Benefit Slant Powder Brush
and a Bobbi Brown Face Blending Brush.


Before- My incredible lack of cheek bone and jaw line! 


Take the Bobbi Brown Brush or a really small blush brush, you don't want to use a big chunky face brush otherwise you wont get the bronzer in the correct place.


Find the bottom of your cheekbone and load up your brush and literally do an 'L' shape. Don't go right into the center of your face, try to blend the colour so the darkest area is by your ear.


This is what it looks like from the side. Here is my jaw line that I'll use my MUA Bronzer to improve!


Put the bronzer under your jaw, don't put it on your face, you want the top of your jaw to stay light. Blend all around so you don't have one of those 'gravy lines'! 


Blend with the Benefit Slant Powder Brush.


My new and improved bone structure! 


It really makes a difference, and plus it gives you a lovely sunkissed glow! Give this a go and ask us if your stuck on anything!! Megan and I always contour our cheeks, try it and tell us how it went!! 
C.xx


2 comments:

  1. Today I drew your face to school. You're beautiful. I hope that I have ,,A".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that has really made my day! Thank you :) Xx
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete