Monday 29 August 2011

Topshop Make-up?

So, as I'm sure all of you know, Topshop do make-up and they have been for a while now But I've only thought of doing a review on it now! Chloe has got the blush, foundation and eyeliner brush as well as the Bronzer and a mascara. I have the creme blush, 2 eyeshadow brush's, the cheek duo and 1 lipstick. But today I went and bought myself some of their new smoke and mirrors collection! The packaging is gorgeous and I got they eye palette and the Lip and Eye Pencil set! I am really pleased with my choices, the eye shadows have allot of pigment in them and the pencils are really soft and show incredibly well! This collection was inspired by the glamour of the early 70's when everything and everyone had 'perfect beauty' it is all about the sophistication!! Bronzed, and sand pinks together make that perfect combination of glowing skin, and Topshop have done it really well! Their other collections such as the core collection and sandstorm had great reviews but I never bought any of it! Everything Is good value for money and is easily affordable! So all in all, I give Topshop make-up a thumbs up! I love the packaging, and love the feel of it on my skin lips and eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment