Monday 29 August 2011

Great Offers at Spacenk!

I was browsing the internet for The Laura Mercier Cake Liner, and I came across this website I have never heard of before! spacenk they sell skincare, hair care, wellness, makeup, and accessories, and LOTS of it! I searched for Laura Mercier make-up and saw THIS I can safely say I was well and truly amazed, not only do you get three eyeliners and the brush, its all for £28. and considering the eyeliners alone are £18.50 and the brush is £22 that is the best deal on make-up I have seen in a very long time! Not surprisingly I ordered it straight away!! THEN.... I saw THIS too, this website is certainly not fake as I have now seen people recommending it! but for a palette with 3 eye shadows, 2 blushers, and 3 lipgloss' at £20 instead of £40 Is crazy! I ordered that too! Surely I'm allowed, as it's nearly my birthday? Just a little pre birthday present to myself!

I just thought I would share that with you all as It was to good to keep to myself! 
Go and buy!!! Nothing to Loose!!!!! 
M. XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment