Saturday 27 August 2011

I Went Vintage Shopping :)

Yesterday I went up to London's Spitalfields Market with my girlies, 9 of us :)
As soon as we got there we decided to go for a Wagamamas, seriously can't go wrong with a waga's. So of course jumped for the opportunity and ordered my regular mini chicken katsu curry of which I will one day marry a Wagamamas chef so I can have that all the time!! 

Anyway.........

 Me and Megan living 2 hours away from each other just so happened to be in the same place at the same time! I knew she was going Spitalfields but I had no idea I was, I just followed the girls to a 'really good market!' So we met up for a little bit then who knows where she went after! But after buying a lush vintage top for £15 and a long maroony cardigan for £4 *charity shop bargain* (picture below) we headed off for Brick Lane.

I am SUCH a chicken! 

I get scared of everything, anyone and anything that looks even the slightest bit dodgy... Brick Lane is what I would call really annoying as it has the loveliest vintage unique shops and quirky ways about it but something was a tad dodgy about this place! At least I'm aware of my surroundings! 

Great British Weather!

It started to hit 5 O'Clock so we decided to make a move home and it started raining, (we had a 10 minute walk to the station) we all had umbrellas but I doubt we were prepared for torrential rain! I have never been in anything like it and it showed no signs of stopping!! So my shared umbrella managed to keep my hair dry.. but hey that's a good thing but maybe not when every other part of you is soaked through, we all had to get the train home drenched in every aspect of the word! 

It was a great day out though!

I still had a lovely day buying and looking through vintage clothes, shoes and accessories regardless of being the biggest scaredy cat EVER, and looking like we all just fell in a pool.  I'd defo go there again but wouldn't hesitate to pop up to Westfield instead!

We all managed to have such a laugh can't wait to see where we go next!
Thanks for reading all about yesterday :)

My purchases :D........


Top: £15 Spitalfields Market


Cardigan: £4 Charity shop :D


My cardigan is size 16 and I'm an 8, nothing wrong with oversizing!


C. X

No comments:

Post a Comment