Thursday 25 August 2011

Chloe's Results.....

Okay so I had to go into school today to collect my GCSE results :s 

Was so worried and I had no idea what to expect.... 
I'm not the cleverest of people but was so happy to have reached nearly all my target grades :D

So.... anyway... I got, 4 A's 4 B's and 2 C's 

My A's were in Maths, Textiles, RE and French, was so happy about Maths and French!!
My B's were in English Language, Business, Core Science and Additional Science, not complaining!
And my C's were in English Literature and Citizenship, was expecting a C in Eng Lit because the exam was a nightmare!!

Overall I have to say I'm pretty happs :D 
Going out to celebrate round my friends house tonight!! Why wouldn't I ?!!? :D

secretly just waiting for dad to come home and give me some presents!! 

C. X


1 comment:

  1. Well done! That's so good!
    Have just had a look at your blog and it's great. I know Megan from her blog, but it's a lovely idea to start up one together - and especially as your great friends! Look forward to reading more on your blog soon!
    www.scarlettlondon.blog.com

    ReplyDelete